Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blog? I have a Blog?

Wow! I have a Blog! Maybe I forgot, maybe I got busy, or maybe all of the above. I am a horrible person :(

Here is the thing, I was talking with my sister Katie about how she has decided to document the life of her new little baby Quincey (yes, she has a new baby. Oh yes, and I do too...) and she told me that she has decided to document with her Blog. What a great idea, right?! I thought she was so smart, and mentioned that I should start a Blog as well. She was kind enough to remind me that I do in fact already have a blog.

Needless to say, I have slacked off on this. I went back and re-read my posts thus far, few and far between as they are. It is really great! It is so great to look back on these memories. I love the idea of documenting things this way. Not only can I keep my friends and family in the loop of what is happening, but it will be great for my kids and me to read it some day as well.

So here it is, I am committing to keeping this Blog up to date. There is major catching up that we need to do, so I will work on that over the next few posts, but here it goes. Lets BLOG!

No comments: